ISPS Group was established in 2008 and began its operations with the foundation of ISPS Ltd, located in Marousi – Attica. In early 2011, ISPS Ltd bought 49% of Q-PV S.A. shares and entered the field of residential and commercial photovoltaic. This important milestone was completed with the relocation of the Group in Agia Paraskevi – Attica.
In 2008 ISPS Group became the official representative of Bayerische Solar AG in Greece. This partnership aimed in combining the Greek market’s capabilities with the expertise, experience and business activity of Bayerische, as the latter not only is active in the field of solar energy as a supplier and manager of solar systems, but also has active participation in companies that develop applications and solar technology systems.
Today, ISPS Group, employs more than 30 people and has branches in 9 Greek cities.
The Group operates in the renewable energy field, specializing in photovoltaic technology.
We provide services in the following fields:
- Photovoltaic Systems
- Autonomous Systems
- Photovoltaic Project Management
- Photovoltaic maintenance
- Perfomance improvements
The Group aims in addressing the Greek and Balkan renewably energy market through integrated services.
- Investors who understand the features and benefits of Renewable Energy and seek to invest in these technologies but do not own the required geographical area for project development
- Investors who have the required capital and the geographical space, but are not familiar with the project development process
- Investors who have developed a project and are in the process of finding a company to efficiently manage the project
- Individuals who wish to seize the opportunity that the new program of the Ministry of Development and Environment and Public Works gives them for installing PV on their rooftops